•Tahlsound is a Donation-based/Pay-what-you-can event
•Reserve spaces here
•This is a rain or shine event | Remember your sunblock (we are hoping for sun)
•Tahlsound is an all-ages event
•Enter the Great Lawn through gate on east side of Dollar General
•All dogs MUST be on a leash | Owners responsible for waste cleanup
Where exactly is the Great Lawn?
• The Oleika Great Lawn is located at 302 Southland Drive.
• It lies behind the Southland Drive Dollar General.
• Hough Court leads to the field - Hough Court has very limited parking.
Where do I Park?
• This event is being held on private land with finite parking. Please, be respectful of store patrons, pedestrians, and neighbors when finding a space.
• Overflow parking available in adjacent lots, and on nearby roads.
• Seek parking
• in front of Oleika Shrine Temple
• in front of Dollar General (leave spots nearest storefront open)
• in front of The Ballroom House (leave spots nearest storefront open)
• in adjacent lots on Southland Drive (leave spots nearest storefronts open)
• on public roads off Southland Drive (Eastway Dr. Southview Dr. and adjacent roads)
• If you bike to the field, please respect your neighbor when securing it
What items are permitted inside festival grounds?
• Guests are encouraged to prepare for an enjoyable day outdoors and are welcome to bring the following items:
- Clear, plastic, reusable water bottles
- Small folding-chairs or camping chairs
- Ponchos/Rain Jackets
- Insect Repellant
Where did the name Tahlsound come from? How is it pronounced?
• Tahlsound is an anagram for Southland. Tahlsound is pronounced Tall-sound.